~ Ayat-ayat Cinta ~

Bismillah hi rahman ni rahim

All praises belong to Allah Taala and may His choicest mercies and blessing be on His noble Messenger, Nabi Muhammad s.a.w ( Peace be upon him ).

'O our Rabb! Accord to us the coolness of our eyes from our spouses and children, and make us leaders of the pious. Aameen..



Followers

Keep in touch with me, Okey!

sila klik sini ye









  ~ i'Ll LoVeD u 4 a ThOuSaNd YeArS ~

my e-days

Sunday, 7 October 2012

~~~ A mother's power ~~~

If I teach a child to read at school, I'm called a Teacher.
If I teach my child to read Qur'aan and his sunnah Du'aaz at home, then I'm just a mother.

If I plan lessons for a class, I'm called a Curriculum Coordinator.
If educate my child home, then I'm just a mother.

If I sit and talk to children an hour each, a week, addressing their needs, I'm a Speech Therapist.
If I engage and help my child with sabr every minute of every day, instill proper aadaab n akhlaaq, then I'm just a mother.

If I look after a patient in the hospital, I'm called a Nurse.
If I nurse my child when they're ill, awake all night: none able to replace my reassuring presence, then I'm just a mother.

If I manage my boss's office, I'm called a Secretary
If I organise my children's lives and my home, a place for everything and everything in its place, then I'm just a mother.

If I prepare a meal in a restaurant, I'm called a Chef.
If I cook nutritious meals daily, made with love, remembered forever, then I'm just a mother.

If I work late worrying about a deal for clients, how to make them as much money as I can, I'm a Career Woman.
If I stay up worrying and planning my children's deeni future, the deeni future of our world, then I'm just a mother.

If I went out with colleagues and peers for dinner, comparing notes on the industry, I'd be Networking.
If I went out picnicking with a local mother & her toddlers, comparing notes on parenting, I'd just be a mother.

If I sing on a stage, I'm an Artist. If I sing a nasheed or azkaar every night, the only voice that they want, the only voice that will do, then I'm just a mother.

But we often tend to forget and realise that being a mother n bringing up our children with the correct tarbiyat is the hardest profession of all.

May Allah make it easy for all the mumz-to-be n all those who are already mummyz, and grant/make our children Daees/Duaat

“If a beautiful woman is a jewel...a pious woman is a TREASURE.” 


~ i'Ll LoVeD u 4 a ThOuSaNd YeArS ~

No comments: