Saturday 30 June 2018

Ucapan rasmi dari hati

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera..

Here is my speech for my lovely husband..



My love...

A year has flown by, and i didn't even realize it.

Am i dreaming??

The very first year of our marriage has made me realize that i've married the best husband in this world. I'm so glad we tied the knot.

How can i deny?

My husband...πŸ’‘

He's looked after me through thick and thin. When we had so many smiles and frowns..
Through ups and downs..
He's seen me at my worst..
He's seen me at my best..
I'm just forever grateful for the love and the support that he gives me because i'm really sure it goes beyond what most people are capable of.
After all, he's amazing man..

My love..❤
Thanks for being the perfect partner.πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Happy anniversary, honey. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Spending a year with you in pure bliss equal a thousand  years of experiencing the other pleasures of life. You shown me all the good things that i've been missing all my life.

On our first marriage anniversary today, nothing to promise. But surely , i will be a good wife and friend for you whenever u need me as much as u want. πŸ’

Hope our dreams come true. πŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά 😘

  ~ i'Ll LoVeD u 4 a ThOuSaNd YeArS ~

No comments: